DIGITAL. SIMPLE. COMPACT.
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple one-point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the pH tester to protect from accidental splashes
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included)
USE AND CARE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are Milwaukee’s top four tips.
1. Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your pH Pen Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.