- Higher performance for higher, heavier yields
- Reduces lamp replacement costs.
- Maintains results after multiple growth cycles.
- Better spectral balance for increased plant response and accelerated growth.
- Outperforms competitive DE lamps in plant quality and yield.
- Performance optimized for growers with large spaces and high ceilings
- Best choice for commercial applications and greenhouses.
- The ONLY DE Lamps Made in the USA
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
- Must be powered by high frequency electronic ballasts that operate at or above 100 kHz
- Unique TWIN COIL SUSPENSION™ (TCS™) support frame allows for expansion and contraction of the arc tube during operation.
- Patented lead wire design provides safer, more reliable connection within DE sockets.
- Provides 2120 μmol when operated at 1000w.
- Provides 2400 μmol when operated at 1150w.
- Completely lead-free.
- Meets Federal EPA standards as non-hazardous waste.
- Operated and tested before packaging.
- Glove included with lamp for safe handling.
- Full One Year Warranty.
- Do NOT handle lamp with bare hands. Use protective glove included in packaging.
- Follow installation instructions printed inside the packaging.
- Must operate on electronic ballasts. For best performance, operate with EYE HORTILUX ballasts.
- MUST power EYE HORTILUX DE HPS with electronic ballasts operating at or above 100 kHz. Premature lamp failure can result.
- Lamp operates in a horizontal burning position.
- Must start 1000W DE lamp at 1000 watt setting.
- Do NOT air cool the lamp. Reduced light output will occur.
- Overdriving the lamp can cause a rapid drop in intensity over time and/or premature lamp failure.
|Lead Time||This product ships in 10-14 Business Days|
|Lighting Type||HPS/MH – Double Ended|
|Base Type||Double Ended (K12x30S)|
|Bulb Type||Double Ended High Pressure Sodium|
|Color Temp (Kelvin)||2000 K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||30|
|Exact Watts||1000 Watts|